A Task in the DOZ system is at the center of every marketing campaign. When a website orders a marketing campaign on DOZ, the DOZ algorithms will divide the project into several dozen micro-tasks of marketing. Each task has its own properties.
Tasks are defined by:
- a price, this is what you get paid for completing the task
- a length, this is the time you have to complete the task
- instructions, this is what you should do and deliver
- materials, this is what you should use to complete the task
- campaign details, are information about the client's website and needs
Tasks are assigned to you depending on your profile and skills. This is what your "Dashboard" looks like when tasks have been assigned to you: